- Reference ID:3.09
- Functional area:Marketing
- Country of service:Sweden
- State:Stockholms län
- Company name:Atlas Copco Industrial Technique AB
- Last date to apply:August 28, 2017
As business manager for the Assembly segment, you will be responsible for the global marketing strategy to ensure sustainable profitable growth in this customer segment. This includes identifying and securing new growth opportunities and requires working closely with customers, sales, R&D, service and operations. A key responsibility is the ownership of the global assembly product portfolio for the General Industry Division (GI) and to ensure we develop products which deliver unrivalled customer value. The position requires extensive travelling all over the world.
Your key responsibilities
- To lead, develop and coach the Assembly team
- To develop and execute the Assembly segment strategy in cooperation with key stakeholders, to ensure sustainable profitable growth
- To lead the product planning activities that will secure unrivalled customer value
- To lead and secure successful products launches
- To lead and execute the paradigm shift from a hardware solution company to a mix of hardware and software solutions
- To secure fast and professional support to our Customer Centers
- You have 5-10 years’ experience from working with marketing and sales of technical solutions in an international B2B environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Portfolio responsibility experience.
Fluent in English is a requirement and additional languages are beneficial.
Master of Science in industrial engineering or similar.
You are a professional and independent leader with strong communication and collaboration skills. We are looking for someone who is used to working in a global matrix organization. You are customer-oriented and driven by customer values, structured and interactive in your ways of working. You have the capacity to quickly evaluate and understand customer processes and what generates value.You also have a proven record of accomplishment of planning and executing on time.
This position reports to the Vice President Marketing, General Industry Division.
Country and city description
The General Industry Division within the Industrial Technique Business Area, is a leading supplier of electric, pneumatic and hydraulic tools and assembly systems and software to a wide range of industries, including Aerospace, Offroad and Electronics. With customer centers all over the world, we can offer our customers a global partnership with a complete range of products and services. We are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.