Ascom is currently recruiting a Director of Finance Nordic Region. You will be responsible for the financial management and organization of the Finance department within the Nordic Sales Region. You will report to the VP, Head of Controlling Ascom, with a dotted line reporting to the Managing Director Nordic.
• Responsible for the Ascom financial reporting and controlling in the Nordic countries
• Sign-off and deliver monthly, quarterly and annually financial reporting to the Group
• Legal financial reporting in Denmark, Norway and Finland (Sweden will be taken care of by Ascom (Sweden) AB Finance department)
• Coordinate Forecast and Budget processes for the Nordic Region, incl. final sign off
• Secure a successful roll-out of the new ERP system AX 2012 in the Nordic countries
• Support the Regional Management Team with financial analysis
• Provide high quality internal reporting to be used for decision making to the organizations
• Pro-active take up financial issues/improvements with the organisation
• Cost control and search for costs improvements
• As a senior member of the Ascom Finance community participate in and sometimes lead various ad hoc projects outside the region
To be considered for this role you have a MSc in Finance & Administration or other postgraduate finance degree with 5-10 years relevant experience. You have worked several years in an international setting and have management skills from a financial department. You are business orientated and knowledge also from a B2B sales organization is seen as an advantage. Fluency in English, both spoken and written is required as well as strong IT skills.
To enjoy and be successful in this position, you need to be business orientated, analytical and accurate. We believe you are a structured person with a proactive and pragmatic attitude. You are also a strong communicator, a self-reliant individual combined with being an enthusiastic team player.
Working at Ascom
We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its five principles: Right from the Source, Value-driven, Continuous Improvement, Teamwork and Visualization. Key aspects are to respect each other both as individuals and as teams, to challenge and deliver and to be present and transparent. Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the value stream, from development to sales, manufacturing, supply and service delivery. If you dare and care to do your very best and by that make a real difference in your working day you are probably one of us.
Ascom is a global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. The vision of Ascom is to close digital information gaps allowing for the best possible decisions – anytime and anywhere. Ascom’s mission is to provide mission-critical, real-time solutions for highly mobile, ad hoc, and time-sensitive environments. Ascom uses its unique product and solutions portfolio and software architecture capabilities to devise integration and mobilization solutions that provide truly smooth, complete and efficient workflows for healthcare as well as for industry, security and retail sectors. Ascom is headquartered in Baar (Switzerland), has subsidiaries in 15 countries and employs around 1,300 people worldwide. Ascom registered shares (ASCN) are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zurich.
Application and Questions
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and letter).
For questions, please contact Mattias Larrieu; firstname.lastname@example.org/0734-166016