Health Manager Sweden
Sydkraft AB is now looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration.
This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
At a glance
Employment type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Location: Malmö, SE
What we are looking for
At a Functional level for Uniper:
At a National/ Regional level in Sydkraft AB:
- Establishing and continually improving Uniper’s health management processes, tools and systems for Uniper’s functional teams and legal entities in Sweden, in accordance with legal requirements, business and customer needs
- Implement the Uniper health governance model and organization in Sweden
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate agreements and relationships with external providers for health management in Sweden
- Steering of external partners and suppliers in all occupational health and health promotion issues in Sweden, including preparation of the contracts in cooperation with Procurement and managing the delivery of services
- Working with the Health managers from Germany and UK to develop and drive health initiatives and campaigns across Uniper
- Supporting the development and continuous evaluation of the Uniper Group Health Strategy, with focus on occupational health as well as health promotion based on the overall Uniper strategy and customer’s needs
- Supporting further development of an effective HSE “lessons-learned” platform to foster best practice sharing and the implementation of improvements within the Uniper group
- Cooperating in designing and driving HSE training for the Uniper group to further develop HSE culture and performance
Development in role:
- Developing and maintaining a system to monitor compliance with relevant HSSE legal requirements in Sweden
- Providing support to the Country Chairman and legal line managers on fulfilling their legal duties associated with Swedish HSSE regulations, along with any duties (e.g. audit, reporting) required by the Management Board of legal company of employment
- Delivering occupational safety support for the Sydkraft AB location in Malmö
- Lead dialogue with other regional groups with health interests such as trade associations, professional bodies
- Interest in working across borders - flexible in how and where to work
- Developing conceptual and strategic skills
- Knowledge of Swedish safety regulations is desirable, but training could be provided to the appropriate candidate
Who we are seeking
- University degree in health management or behavioural science
- Proven demonstrable experience: of driving health management in an asset, product based or project environment
- of leading negotiations with healthcare providers
- in driving and anchoring change
- Excellent skills in defining customer needs and identifying their health and contractor management issues
- Proven knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, knowledge of further languages would be strongly appreciated
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
Dr. Richard Busby, +447843002100
If you have any questions to the union representatives, please contact:
Magnus Notini, Unionen, +46 706 550127
Gitte Bergknut, Sveriges Ingenjörer, +46 703 020301
Tommy Appelqvist, Ledarna +46 702 776375
We have extensive knowledge of global and regional energy markets with their different regulatory systems and market conditions. Uniper has the equipment, knowledge and skills to succeed as an established energy business.
We have various expertise in the construction, management and operation of large power plants, as well as in the optimisation and risk management of assets and contracts. At Uniper, people work with one common goal: The reliable supply of energy.
Uniper is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.