We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Join us in our fight against the digital downgrade.
The team implements on an international base Unit4’s software applications focusing at management and/or statutory consolidation. The major team is located at Solna and covers mainly the Nordix region. However, it gives best practice support and assistance especially regarding the design of such a project worldwide to other internal consultants and externa partner. In Sweden we cooperate with partners, too. Management of this partner is also part of the position.
We are aiming at a person having a sound proofen knowledge in software based consolidation either coming from a larger group or from an audit firm. The positions offers the first possibility to take leadership within a team of approx. 4 people. We offer an international background both in the whole centre of excellence this position is reporting to and especially with regard to customers and projects. Therefore, even being based at Solna and certainly being there the main time, the job requires the preparation for international traveling.
What you will do
- Organisational heading of the team of (senior) consultants located at Solna, Sweden. This includes handling of all day-to-day topics like assignment to existing and new projects, degree of capacity utilisation, time sheets, travel expenses, organisation of vacancies, etc.
- Staffing of international customer projects for Unit4 consolidation products together with the head of consolidation.
- Project management and key account management for all customers in the Nordix classified to be A-customers. This includes coordination of customer development projects and bespoken solutions for those customers in cooperation with product management, cloud services and development.
- Coordination of implementation projects for customers especially in the Nordix region using either the own consulting team, consultants of Global Delivery Centre (GDC) at Portugal ant Unit4’s partner network.
- Taking part in steering committees for consolidation projects.
- Coordination and own testing activities on new patches and releases of Unit4 consolidation with regard to functional new items together with application design and development in order to develop Unit4’s consolidation product portfolio.
- First contact person for items occurring in support with regard to consolidation consulting.
- First point of contact for implementation partners in Sweden and resolving their issues especially with regard to implementing the software and reaching a common level of implementation quality.
- Optimizing and standardising consulting procedures (design documents, billable consulting days, taking projects from sales and handling implemented projects back to support, etc.)
You have a hands-on working stile and you are keen to achieve the best solutions for our customer in time and budget. Your structured and organized way of working helps you to guide others colleagues and set best practice approaches for future projects. You are techn ically interested and willing to assist our development and application design team to improve our software tools. You have a friendly and cooperative way of handling your team as well as customers and prospects.
- You have proofen experience in setting up consolidated financial statements using a software tool
- You need to have experience in working in an international sourrounding including the ability to travel
- You like to interact both with your colleagues and customers and can make them enthusiastic
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other
- We want to provide the best consolidation solutions to our customers
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place where you work hard but also play hard
- International customers and colleagues to work with