CLOUD AND INFRASTRUCTURE LEAD TO STENA LINE
In this strategic role you need to have a track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways, even in times of ambiguity.
Your everyday life
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Transformation department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
What will you do?
At Stena Line we strive to take an enterprise perspective on cloud and infrastructure challenges and make sure to do the right trade-offs balancing business objectives and technical feasibility. We are looking for someone with a strong technical background and extensive experience to provide architectural vision and strategic leadership for our ongoing cloud journey. As Cloud & Infrastructure Lead your main responsibility will be to define our cloud strategy and take charge and oversee its fulfillment.
This role works in close collaboration with the architects within the impacted organizations and will be part of a team working with and supporting multiple projects. You report to Head of Technology & Architecture within Stena Line.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Efficiently utilize his/her extensive experience and competence in delivering efficient and secure integration solutions on the appropriate platforms.
- Design, document, and support implementation of multiple simultaneous integration projects by collaborating with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain close working relationships with relevant functions to ensure successful deliveries within established boundaries and in line with the overall target architecture(s) and governance structure.
- Adhere to company, legal and industry standards in design, patterns and technologies employed where possible, relevant, and applicable.
- Support in further developing and evolving Stena Line’s Integration and API strategy.
- Capacity to act with integrity and safeguard the overall IT & Integration strategy and escalate concerns to relevant functions.
In this role you report to Head of Technology & Architecture within Stena Line.
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We are looking for someone with a strong strategic background, with great leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, technology and their challenges. With your outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical mind-set, you will be a real contribute to the business. You work well independently and have experience leading decision-making in a complex organizational environment. You have an ability to both build and nurture relationships across the business and provide strategic support in your area of expertise. Your excellent communication skills are well demonstrated, both verbal and written as well in creating technical documentation.
- Strong strategic background with leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and technology challenges.
- Experienced in Cloud strategies and migrations, DevOps and Security covering both Infrastructure and Applications tiers.
- Experience making infrastructure related decisions across multiple business systems and across a broad enterprise landscape.
- Ability to and experience from mapping enterprise architectures through solution architectures that deliver expected business benefits and prove to be resilient in the face of changing business requirements.
- Demonstrated background in relevant technology platforms and vendor solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with the business/IT leaders and provide strategic support to Business Units to provide business domain architecture support.
- Experience leading decision-making in a complex organizational environment
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills, technical documentation skills, user liaison skills, and personal interaction abilities
- Experience/knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and preferably relevant certification (TOGAF/IAF/ArchiMate/…) are meriting.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Want to learn more?
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within Stena Line´s Digital Transformation department. We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Rebecca Oldenfeldt, +46 70-301 32 98, email@example.com or Patrik Jensen, +46 70 237 57 34, firstname.lastname@example.org,. We look forward hearing from you!
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Dela detta jobb