Global Commodity Manager, Husqvarna Construction Products - (GJP.2448)
Global Commodity Manager, Husqvarna Construction Products
Husqvarna Group -> Husqvarna -> Husqvarna Sweden
Huskvarna - Huskvarna, SE (Primary)
Jonsered - Jonsered, SE
Date Needed By
Husqvarna Construction, a division of the Husqvarna Group, is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The foundation is built on user-centric innovation and providing best-in-class service and customer support. Products and services are distributed globally in all relevant sales channels. In 2019 revenue was SEK 6.34 billion, generating an EBIT of about 12%. We globally serve 4 main business segments: Concrete Surfaces & Floors, Concrete Sawing & Drilling, Light Demolition and Natural Stone. Our equipment and related diamond tools are primarily used in the renovation and construction of commercial properties, in infrastructure projects such as highways and bridges. We do business in over 100 countries and have employees in 40 countries.
We are now looking for a Global Commodity Manager to one of our business categories in the Construction Division, Concrete Surfaces & Floors. The Global Commodity Manager has responsibility for an assigned group of commodities and will secure long-term total quality, delivery, cost efficiency and sustainability of direct material supply throughout the total product lifecycle for the assigned commodities. You will manage Global Commodities towards all our factories within the Category located in Söderköping(Sweden), Ruse(Bulgaria) and Nashik(India), with some more focused responsibilities towards Söderköping factory.
You will report to the Global Purchasing Manager for the Category and you will travel globally approximately 30 days/year. Location for this position can be any main Husqvarna site in Sweden
- Responsible for all commercial relationships with suppliers within the assigned commodity areas, securing targeted levels of cost, quality, delivery precision, sustainability, etc.
- Drive value by implementing strategic sourcing and entering into cost efficient agreements that fulfil supply requirements within the assigned commodities.
- Drive supplier performance, collaboration and integration and deliver improved results with key suppliers within assigned commodities. Responsible for supplier performance and rating based on Key Performance Metrics (KPI) for Quality, Delivery, and Cost.
- To scout for new suppliers and technology that will contribute to meet your purchasing strategy objectives
- Develop and implement approved strategies for assigned commodities that actively search for performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities by understanding customer needs, supply market trends and innovation
- Conduct detailed demand, spend, cost and market analysis and a structured approach to tendering and negotiating with suppliers given the assigned commodity strategy
- Manage the total lifecycle of a supplier contract
- Drive and follow up Purchase Price Variance (PPV) activities and contribute to achieve optimal Other Material Variance (OMV) activities
- Establish and maintain good relations with internal stakeholders such as Manufacturing, R&D, PMO and S&OP.
We are looking for someone with below skills and capabilities
- Solid experience in global sourcing
- Ability to build strong supplier relationships
- Well organized and efficient decision maker
- Strategic thinker with a solution-oriented mindset
- Sound analytical skills
- Good understanding of the importance of internal and external customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Economic sciences or Engineering
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Swedish is meriting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PPT and Excel
Who are you
To be successful in this role you need to be a business driven procurement professional. You will belong to a team, but it’s important that you have the ability to work independently with a structured way of working. You are proactive and take own initiatives to meet your objectives, knowing the risks related to purchasing activities. You are flexible and curious, like to work in a dynamic environment and with different type of projects and tasks. At Husqvarna you will work in a global environment so you need to be open minded and aware of cultural differences and ready to build relationships worldwide with internal and external stakeholders
Apply by sending us your resume latest by August 9th.
For more information regarding the position please contact:
Hiring Manager- Joel Bäckström Joel.Backstrom@husqvarnagroup.com
For more information about the recruitment process or the position, please contact:
Recruiter – Rizah Ferati, firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to vacation period no applications will be processed until mid-august. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
About Husqvarna Group
Read more about us here: http://husqvarnagroup.com
Dela detta jobb