Head of HR
Head of HR
Silverspin is a swedish tech company based in Skövde. Our specialty is, with the overall commitment to the customer, innovative and competitive development of web technology for the iGaming industry. Silverspin is a part of Jackpotjoy Group.
At Silverspin we are willing, fast to learn and always open to new ideas. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism and innovation. We have a fun, but “get it done”-work environment that encourage motivation and self-learning. We also consider ourselves to be a bunch of cool, unique and funny individuals with a great sense of humor. Our family feeling has been the core of our business since the start and it’s growing stronger every day.
Why would you want to work with us?
There are a million reasons, of course. Flexible work hours, breakfast every morning, casual dress code and a great new office in the center of Skövde are a few of them. Not to mention the job itself.
This is what you’ll be doing
We are looking for a candidate to lead the region’s HR agenda executing strategic management projects and managing HR related communication processes. As a member of the Senior HR Team, you will be expected to lead the following areas for their region, together with the support of the rest of the Global HR function:
- HR Strategy – supporting the CHRO with the creation and implementation of people strategies that attract, develop and retain employees, whilst also support the organisation’s short and long term business needs
- Organisational Design and Development – pro-actively contribute to and shape the established organisational culture and structure to drive superior performance and represent people issues/considerations when discussing and planning business activities.
- Performance and Talent Development – drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, calibration and talent development, design compensation and benefits structures for employees relevant to each location in the region.
- Employee Engagement – establish and maintain effective win-win working relationships with managers, employees through an environment that fosters communication and co-operation. Promote a culture that is productive, open, empowering and safe, coaching others to behave and make decisions accordingly. Analyzing trends and metrics within the HR department with a focus on improving working relationships, morale and increasing both productivity and retention.
- Talent Acquisition – providing a first-class experience in talent acquisition, best practice across the full end to end recruiting and onboarding cycle, driving the local employer branding strategies and supporting the teams with content generation, entry to award recognition schemes and appropriate tone of voice for the local talent markets.
- Leadership – a confident and inspiring leader to a team of HR professionals. Able to represent the HR team and challenges they face with integrity and business acumen.
This is what we ask of you
Not only does this role require someone with excellent local HR knowledge, expertise in executing complex organisational design and development strategies. Interpersonal skills are equally important. As our head of HR, you will be a big part of helping us maintain our family feeling, healthy work environment and positive work culture.
If you feel that you have what it takes, don’t hesitate to apply!
The role is centred in Skövde, with regular travel required to Stockholm and occasionally to our other global offices.
In this recruitment, Silverspin collaborates with the recruitment company Premier. You will be employed by Silverspin. Please apply by September 27 though we recommend you to submit your application as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection. Apply by register your CV for the role on Premier's website, www.premier.se. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant, Petra Sivefäldt, tel. +46 500-27 14 20 or e-mail email@example.com.