HEAD OF OPERATIONS TO CTRLPRINT
CtrlPrint is an international, fast growing SaaS company providing the market-leading collaboration platform for people to tell engaging stories through corporate reporting. More than 1,000 customers entrust us each year by creating their most important and engaging reports on our platform. We therefore have a strong focus on customer confidentiality, security and reliability.
Are you up for an extraordinary journey? We are now looking for an experienced candidate for our R&D team to ensure that our environment keeps a high standard and adheres to high demands for availability and security, including the strategic view on future needs. You’ll be responsible for infrastructure, operations and architecture together with our product and engineering teams. We are a cross-functional team focused on building the best collaboration platform for corporate reporting projects.
As Head of Operations, your role will be to lead the I/O team in a fast moving environment. Building the best infrastructure platform to ensure developer efficiency, availability and security for CtrlPrint. Our SaaS platform is built on AWS and we are an agile company working in accordance with DevOps.
- Lead the strategic work to ensure our infrastructure is at scale and supports future needs.
- Ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs.
- Lead and grow an outstanding operations team.
- Develop strong relationships with senior leaders and partners across the organisation, effectively gaining endorsement of strategy.
- Assist in developing our R&D organisation and our ways of working together with our CTO
- Own release management and ensure that our tech environment is in line with CtrlPrint and customer high security requirements.
- Manage relationships for critical suppliers.
What we are looking for
- Ideally 10+ years experience within infrastructure and operations.
- 2+ years of direct managerial experience, hiring and growing Operations teams.
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers.
- Skilled in cost optimization, planning and prioritization.
- Knowledgeable in CI/CD implementation and operations.
- You have a multi-year track record of efficiently partnering with cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have broad technical breadth and depth.
- You have a strong track record of leading operations organizations and you are a self-motivated and driven person that can collaborate with all levels of the organization.
Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant email@example.com or call +46 (0)73 031 15 81 should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
CtrlPrint as an employer
CtrlPrint, founded in 2001, is a Swedish company. Today we have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, and London from where we support customers all over the world. However, as we grow we are planning to expand our footprint. The next stop is Sydney, Australia. We are an inclusive and respectful company where everyone plays a key part in our success. We are sincere and always willing to learn and develop to stay competitive.
Dela detta jobb