INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR
In our European Logistics hub, we have a vacancy for a International Logistics Supervisor!
Are you a Team Lead with proven experience in successfully supervising and executing daily logistics activities? Can you provide guidance and talent development to Logistics Specialists responsible for international logistics execution? If so, we might be a great match!
As the International Logistics Supervisor you are responsible for the planning, execution, and monitoring of transportation modes Ocean and Air. You will be given a unique opportunity to shape and drive the development of the European Logistics hub in Gothenburg, together with the team and a set of skilled and committed colleagues.
With high speed and agility you ensure the adherence to processes, establish operating discipline, and you ensure compliance with Nouryon policies and procedures. You ensure that the trade compliance program for the company is supported.
Your responsibilities include:
- Build a strong team and internal relationships; Timely planning, execution, and monitoring of all shipments to guarantee that customer service and stakeholders needs are met
- Validate availability and secure transport mode capacity in alignment with expected volumes and forecasts
- Support implementation of process improvement and cost reduction measure
- Maintain and monitor KPIs, and identify and implement improvements
- Develop staff by organizing training sessions and support Manager International Logistics Europe
- Motivate staff to make an effective and efficient self-driven team
- Monitor performance of logistics providers, customs brokers and partner government agencies.
- Communicate performance updates, progress of improvement initiatives, and challenges
- Coordinate with logistics and business leaders to ensure that performance is aligned with organizational needs
- Review accuracy and performance of planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting activities
- Establish operating discipline in the team for optimal efficiency and adherence to policies and trade compliance regulation
To be eligible for this challenging position you have at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in logistics and supply chain, and in leading teams. You have experience with shipping Hazardous goods and extensive knowledge of IMO, IATA, IMDG and ADR regulations.
Next to this, you have:
- A bachelor’s diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field
- Experience in identifying and executing process improvement initiatives aimed at reducing cost and / or improving service level
- A strong understanding of the International (Ocean) transport market
- Strong working knowledge of SAP, TMS and MS Excel and Word
- Experience with logistics providers, customs brokers, and government agency relationship management and performance evaluations
- Demonstrated understanding of international shipping requirements in the countries within the Nordic region
- A strong understanding of import and export activities
The successful candidate is curious, creative and innovative with a continuous improvement mindset. Always one step ahead. If our entrepreneurial spirit, adaptability and customer-focused mindset light your inner fire, this might be the position for you!
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- Collective Agreement
- Flexible working hours
- Internal Training Opportunities
- Meal Benefit
- Health and Wellness Allowance
- Leisure cabins for rent to employees
- Additional days off
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 70 301 32 98 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
NOURYON AS AN EMPLOYER
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 9,700 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
Dela detta jobb