Modis Life Science is now looking for a Sourcing Project Manager for a consultancy assignment at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg. The assignment will start in December and initially run for 12 months. Send your application ASAP, no later than November 18th.
About the assignment:
Do you have an interest in clinical supply chain and working with external vendors and are you a person who would like to be part of a truly global team and play a key role in getting medicines to patient – then join us as Sourcing Project Manager!
Pharmaceutical Technology and Development (PT&D) apply science and technology that turns concepts into actual medicines which help millions of people. We work across the entire value chain, designing and delivering active ingredients, formulations and devices required to support new medicines – from supplies for use in toxicology studies and clinical trials to developing the technology to ensure drugs can be scaled up for commercial manufacture.
Clinical Manufacture & Supply (C&MS) within PT&D provides an agile and flexible end-to-end Clinical Supply Chain that manufactures, outsources and delivers supplies and services to hundreds of thousands of patients across the globe.
CM&S are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our global Sourcing function. The candidate we are looking for will embrace change, show great initiative, flexibility and a willingness to learn. As Sourcing Project Manager you will lead teams of experts (e.g. Technical, Quality Assurance, Procurement) in the sourcing of services and goods required by Pharmaceutical Technology & Development and Pharmaceutical Science from external suppliers in support of global projects for AstraZeneca. These projects span support of technical development through to Clinical Supply. The services are related to the following areas: Drug Substance, Drug Product, Devices & Intelligent Pharma, Analytical Services, Pack Label & Distribution and Comparators. This role will have a specific focus on Pack, Label & Distribution and Comparators. We are keen to receive applications from people with clinical supply chain, project management and supplier management experience.
- BS/MS degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Pharmacy, Engineering, Science, Business or Supply Chain) and may also have a PhD level education.
- Project management and change management skills
- Significant number of years´ experience working within a Supply Chain or Procurement environment and working with external providers
- Appropriate depth of technical knowledge for the activity being sourced (Clinical Supply) to be able to fully understand any risks to delivery and make the best use of the technical experts on the team to make effective decisions
- Good working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Supplier relationship and third party management skills.
- Highly collaborative
- Experience of negotiating, contracting and dealing with Intellectual Property, Legal and Commercial issues
- Understanding quality principles and cGMP requirements
- Experience of leading/managing diverse multicultural teams
Dela detta jobb
Livet på Modis Sweden AB
<p>Vi förenar företag och talanger i en snabbt föränderlig värld.</p>…Läs mer om Modis Sweden AB