Project Planner consultant to AstraZeneca in Gothenburg
MODIS LIfe Science is now looking for a Project Planner for a consultancy assignment at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg. This is a 12-month assignment starting asap. Send your application no later than October 17th.
As Project Planner you will be a key member of a project management team responsible for keeping the project organized and running on track to meet critical project stages. The Project Planner works alongside the Project Leader and Device Responsible Person (DRP) to plan, track, follow up project activities with various team members.
Project Planners must be flexible and adept at multi-tasking, as they are generally required to perform a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis, sometimes even simultaneously.
Activities typically includes, but limited to:
• Attend project meetings
- Establish project planning and schedules
- Use project planning tools to track and monitor projects activities
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current planning and deadlines
- Project dashboard updates for management
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to project team and stakeholders
- Organize planning and action list follow up meetings
- Record minutes at meetings, log decisions, and actions with responsible person
- Keep detailed project notes and records
• Degree or Diploma in Engineering in a Technical or Science field
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
- Proficient in MS Project and Access and the MS Office Suite of products
- Knowledge of the medical device/pharmaceutical development or other relevant regulated industry
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org