Senior Manager, Global Corporate Partnership to WWF Sweden
We are now hiring a Senior Manager Corporate Partnerships to manage and develop one of WWF’s largest and most impactful corporate partnerships, covering and combining multiple topics, such as forest, freshwater, cotton, biodiversity and climate with projects all over the world. This global partnership has been running for almost 20 years and it is now entering an exciting new phase where “The Decade of Action” is driving us to set the agenda higher than ever before.
We are looking for an experienced business relations specialist with solid understanding of key sustainability issues and trends, strong skills in team leadership and a know-how of bridging strategy to outcomes. You will work from the Swedish office but your responsibility for this partnership is global. You will work closely with both thematic experts and project leaders placed all around the WWF–network as well as with the Swedish and International corporate partnership teams. The role is challenging and comes with high expectations, but the reward is to be part of a dynamic, transformational global partnership with the highest ambitions of creating a meaningful change at global level.
The person in this role will
· Take prime responsibility for the ambition, strategy, and implementation of the partnership – ensuring it is meeting the expectations of both WWF and the partner
· Lead a WWF partnership team and take responsibility for the overall management of all partnership work streams to ensure we are on track against annual objectives and overall partnership ambitions
·Prepare, execute, and follow up Partnership Advisory Board and Partnership Development Team meetings
· Manage partnership contracts and agreements, budget, reporting, and governance
·Represent the partnership at a senior level to internal and external audiences with a top line technical understanding of the work streams and cumulative impact of what the partnership is trying to achieve
·Build and deploy key processes and tools for successful partnership management and governance including a partnership development plan
·Build strong and effective relationships with WWF and partner staff across both organizations
The successful candidate should show evidence of the following attributes:
· Extensive experience of global partnership management and development at a high corporate level and proven track record of leading global partnerships in a large complex organization.
·Proven experience of senior engagement and networking, with the ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels of business.
·Extensive experience in creating sustainability strategies and turning them into outcomes.
·Line management experience and the ability to lead and motivate a team in a global environment.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree education or equivalent
· Fluent in English, written and oral
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent planning and partnership/project management skills
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Experience of managing large budget and financial planning
· Ability to work independently and as part of a complex team
· Background knowledge of key issues in conservation and sustainability is a must
· Committed to the behavioral competencies of WWF - striving for results, innovating fearlessly, listening deeply and collaborating. openly
WWF Sweden office is located in the beautiful Castle of Ulriksdal beside the Edsviken waterway, an inlet of the Baltic Sea. You will work with competent employees in a stimulating environment where we care for our employees’ well-being and personal development. WWF is affiliated with collective agreements and adheres to the ITP plan.
Submit your application not later than 2020-10-05. Selection and interviews will be conducted continuously.
As part of our equality and diversity plan, we would like to encourage male applicants and people with other ethnic backgrounds than Swedish to submit their application.
Name: Daniel Robertsson
Name: Unionen, Akademikerförbundet Facklig representant
Phone: Vxl 08-624 74 00
Type of employment: Permanent employment
Length: Permanent employment
Working hours: Full-time
Wage conditions: Fixed
Final application date: 2020-10-05
Date of publication: 2020-09-10
About the company
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is one of the world’s most important environmental organisations. With projects in more than a hundred countries, our mission is to preserve the world’s biological diversity. At the same time, we aim to strengthen people’s awareness of the need to deal responsibly with the natural resources that provide the basis for life itself – which also includes a sustainable economy. More than five million people support us by donating money or by becoming personally involved.
WWF seeks to work with those who have the greatest potential to reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth and together find solutions to conservation challenges such as deforestation, water scarcity, biodiversity loss and climate change.
The corporate sector drives much of the global economy, so we consider that companies also have a specific responsibility to ensure that the natural resources and ecosystems that underpin their business are used sustainably. Companies are also primed to lead on rapid adaptation and on the innovative solutions needed to drive change.
Dela detta jobb