Training and Development Manager
Training and Development Manager
Silverspin is a swedish tech company based in Skövde. Our specialty is, with the overall commitment to the customer, innovative and competitive development of web technology for the iGaming industry. Silverspin is a part of Jackpotjoy Group.
At Silverspin we are willing, fast to learn and always open to new ideas. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism and innovation. We have a fun, but “get it done”-work environment that encourage motivation and self-learning. We also consider ourselves to be a bunch of cool, unique and funny individuals with a great sense of humor. Our family feeling has been the core of our business since the start and it’s growing stronger every day.
Why would you want to work with us?
There are a million reasons, of course. Flexible work hours, breakfast every morning, casual dress code and a great new office in the center of Skövde are a few of them. Not to mention the job itself.
This is what you’ll be doing
We are looking for a candidate to lead the region’s Training & Development and provide a pro-active, professional and commercially driven Training & Development (T&D) service to the region, with emphasis on Employee Onboarding, Identification of Training Needs, Performance Management, Learning Management System (LMS), Management & Skills Training and Legal & Technical training activities across the region.
You will be working with the other T&D Managers in providing the business with enhanced leadership capabilities, increased employee retention and individual behaviours aligned with the business core values and organisational goals in line with the global and regional People Operations strategy.
This is what we ask of you
We are looking for a highly senior individual with a minimum of 5 years experience who will be identifying the training needs and prioritising according to both the company business plans and the regional employee training & development needs. This will include:
- Assisting the Senior Management / Heads of Department to prepare Departmental T&D Plans for their departments and then facilitate these plans accordingly;
- Working with the relevant regional management to plan, organise and facilitate T&D activities for all employees within the region in close liaison with all other T&D Managers to maximise economies of scale and the sharing of best practice.
- Providing appropriate training & advisory support with the Performance Review process in close liaison with the Regional HR Manager, other T&D Managers and CHRO.
- Creating an overall annual Regional T&D Plan for the region that addresses internal needs, requirements and expectations and undertake an annual Training Review of the plan at the end of each year.
- Working with the Regional HR Manager, CHRO, other T&D Managers and the Group T&D consultant to establish and develop identified High Potentials development programme.
- Promoting and facilitating the use of Coaching as a key leadership skill across the region.
- Manage, coordinate and administer all regionally required Legal & Technical training whilst also maintaining and developing the LMS system & eLearning in liaison with the other T&D Managers so as to maximise learning through the use of technology across the Group.
- Managing and facilitating the regional new employee onboarding process including Induction / Welcome Days, Welcome Packs, New Joiner Checklist
- Tracking training KPIs, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of all regional T&D activities and programmes, both internal & externally provided.
- Establishing and oversee the T&D expenditure (budget) in liaison with the Regional HR Manager and CHRO, wherever possible sourcing external funding opportunities.
- Managing all external T&D providers, in close liaison with other T&D Managers, ensuring that the company is always gaining ‘value for money’.
If you feel that you have what it takes, don’t hesitate to apply!
In this recruitment, Silverspin collaborates with the recruitment company Premier. You will be employed by Silverspin. Please apply by September 27 though we recommend you to submit your application as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection. Apply by register your CV for the role on Premier's website, www.premier.se. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant, Petra Sivefäldt, tel. +46 500-27 14 20 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.